DATA WE COLLECT AND STORE:
To deliver our services to you effectively, we may collect, store, and process the following categories of data when provided directly:
(i) contact data (e.g., name, address, telephone number, email address).
(ii) financial data (e.g., bank account number, sort code, credit card details, debit card details).
We may also collect the following categories of data as a result of you interacting with the Site:
(i) user identification data (e.g., IP address, login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types, operating system, and version); and
(ii) user behaviour data (e.g., URL clickstreams, products/services viewed, page response times, download errors, page visit lengths, page interaction data, telephone numbers used to call us)
We hold only the necessary data to process your appointment request and/or to issue personalised emails. We hold it only for as long as it is still relevant and while you are actively engaging with our website or service.
DATA COLLECTED BY THIRD PARTIES:
Certain third-party service providers we use may collect and process your data on our behalf. We include, below, details on the relevant data collected, the purposes for which such data is collected and any third-party providers we use that collect such data.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR DATA:
The personal data we collect is processed at our trading address and in any other places where the parties involved with the processing are located.
HOW YOUR DATA IS USED:
We may use your data to fulfil our legitimate interests by using or disclosing data to third parties for the following purposes:
- Marketing purposes. e.g., advertising, newsletters, public relation.
- Improving your experience of the Website. e.g., ensuring that our website content is presented to you in an effective manner, notifying you of any changes to our service, optimising the pages you are directed to.
- Recording calls to improve our service or to protect our interests.
Protecting ourselves or third parties against fraud or credit risks and to protect our rights.
- Selling our business to a third-party.
* We may also use your data to fulfil our contractual terms with you by helping us to deliver our services to you better. e.g., carrying out our obligations under any contracts entered with you, measuring our performance in terms of sales or otherwise, maintaining accounts & records.
You may choose not to provide us with personal data, and you may turn off cookies in your browser by changing these settings. If you make these decisions, you may continue to use the website and browse its pages. However, we may not be able to process transactions without personal data.
Under the Data Protection Act 2018, you have a right of access to the personal information we hold about you and a range of other rights to control our use of your data. You can find out more about your rights at https://ico.org.uk/your-data-matters/. If we change our privacy and cookies policy, we will post any changes on this page and, where appropriate, notify you by e-mail. Please check back frequently to see any updates or changes to our privacy and cookies policy.